Thai Curry Beef
- by Omaha Steaks
- Jun 13, 2020
Thai curry paste and coconut milk spice up Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks.
Thai Curry Beef
Wake up your taste buds with this delicious dish. Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks and a vegetable medley are cooked in a mixture of Thai red curry paste and coconut milk, then served over hot cooked rice.
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 to 5 teaspoons Thai red curry paste divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend broccoli, carrots, pea pods
- Hot cooked rice optional
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 27g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 340mg | Fiber: 2g