Grilled Ahi Tuna with Fresh Mango Salsa
- by Omaha Steaks
The irresistible flavor of seared tuna steaks pairs perfectly with a sweet, slightly spicy mango salsa in this fun and easy recipe from World Port Seafood. Start with 6 oz. thick and meaty Yellowfin Tuna Steaks and grill them to your favorite doneness (we like them seared just on the outside and uncooked in the middle). The mango salsa is prepared in a flash with fresh chopped mango, peppers and jalapenos, and served on top of the grilled tuna for a colorful, quick and healthy meal.
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with Fresh Mango Salsa
- 4 6 oz. World Port Seafood Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 recipe Mango Salsa
- 1 cup mango peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped 1/4"
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp. jalapeños minced fine
- 2 Tbsp. red bell peppers seeded and 1/4" dice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
Prepare the fresh Mango Salsa by following the recipe below.
Season and grill the Ahi Tuna Steaks to desired doneness.
Top each steak with generous scoop of the fresh Mango Salsa.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.