Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onions chopped 1" dice
- 1 cup red peppers chopped 1" dice
- 1/2 cup celery chopped 1" dice
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic 1" dice
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced okra (grocery store freezer section)
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 lb. smoked turkey breast, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 lb. boneless smoked ham, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Packet Omaha Steaks Steak Cut Cajun Bacon
- Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce to taste
- 6 cups cooked rice
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add peppers, celery, and Okra cook until soft.
- Add rest of ingredients except cooked rice and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce until it is your desired level of spice.
- Cool the mixture if making in advance.
- Spread cooked rice in a casserole dish and pour the Jambalaya over it.
- Heat in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour if cooled or 15-20 minutes if already hot.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.