Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onions chopped 1" dice
- 1 cup red peppers chopped 1" dice
- 1/2 cup celery chopped 1" dice
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic 1" dice
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced okra (grocery store freezer section)
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 lb. smoked turkey breast, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 lb. boneless smoked ham, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Packet Omaha Steaks Steak Cut Cajun Bacon
- Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce to taste
- 6 cups cooked rice
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add peppers, celery, and Okra cook until soft.
- Add rest of ingredients except cooked rice and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce until it is your desired level of spice.
- Cool the mixture if making in advance.
- Spread cooked rice in a casserole dish and pour the Jambalaya over it.
- Heat in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour if cooled or 15-20 minutes if already hot.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.12.2.