Italian Breaded Veal Patties
8 (4 oz.) Italian Breaded Veal Patties 660WZHReg. $32.99 I Now Only $14.99
Read what our customers say
Love them!Julie R. - Elgin, IL
I loved them!!Belinda L. - Fremont, OH
This is another one of my favorites. We like them cooked as directed or with barbecue sauce added for the last ten minutes in the oven.Marion T. - Pinehurst, NC
We have bought these veal patties for yeas and have found them to be great just plain and also with various sauces; mushroom demi-glaze, marinara (parmagiana) or a light alfredo/wine.Dawn B. - Houston, TX
Tender and tasty, as good as any restaraunt offering.John J. - El Cajon, CA
excellentElizabeth S. - Clarks Summit, PA
makes a great veal parmigiana dinnerAlfonzo W. - Aurora, IL
I used to spend a lot of time making veal parmesan. Now, it takes me less than 20 minutes to serve one of these family favorites. I brown the patties in olive oil & butter. When nicely browned, I spoon spaghetti sauce on top. Five minutes before serving, I put grated mozarella cheese on the top. Cover the pan to let the cheese melt. Great-tasting, easy dinner!Pam D. - Capistrano Beach, CA
reminds me of my childhood when my mother used to serve these with green giant corn in butter sauce. yum, yum. veal parmesian is so good when I use these pattiesLinda M. - Surfside Beach, SC
These are unbelievably good!!Linda R. - Cranston, RI
A favorite of ours!Linda M. - Paso Robles, CA
We had been looking for these for years. They tasted great and we have ordered more.Vicki S. - Benton, AR
Delicious and we enjoy these patties very muchCathryn F. - Nashua, NH
My husband ate the veal patties and he said that they were very good.Pearl K. - Wolcott, CT
The ease of preparing them makes them great.Karl S. - Seminole, FL
Good quality and great for a quick mealCarol K. - Warminster, PA
not bad good with cheese+ spag. sauceRobert E. - Jensen Beach, FL
These are delicious and soooo ez to cook.William T. - Jacksonville, FL
An excellent alternative to burgers. Very easy to prepare and tasty. Good for sandwiches or a meat dish for a main meal.F Kevin S. - Eldersburg, MD
I fixed these for a meal for my son and granddaughter and my son loved them.Lillian S. C. - Lexington, KY
A great easy to prepare supper item when time is important. We always have some on hand for a quick meal.Joseph T. - Virginia Beach, VA
well seasoned and consistent from one patty to another. Good flavor.Gail B. - Walnut Creek, CA
Good breaded veal - makes a quick and tasty veal parm when you don't have time to use the real veal filets.T L. - Newton, NJ
These make for the best sandwiches and are quick and easy and they taste wonderful.Marie B. - Greybull, WY
Rich & Creamy
Smooth & Supple
Smooth & Supple
Questions about wine? Call 1-866-989-4637 to speak to our wine specialist. View Wine Details
- All wine prices include shipping and handling. Wine purchases do not qualify for Quick Ship Delivery, Express, Overnight and Saturday Overnight delivery.
- Your wine and gourmet food packages will ship separately. Your wine will arrive in approximately 7 days or less from the day you place your order, unless you have requested a delayed arrival date.
- Wine products cannot be shipped to the following states: AK, GA, HI, IN, IA, KY, ME, MT, OK, UT. Also, Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at the time that orders are placed. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive the delivery of wine.
- Omaha Steaks Reward Gift Cards are not redeemable for wine purchases.
- Wine is sold and delivered by our supplier, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks is the marketing agent.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!