All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Naturally lean steak with robust beefy flavor
- Aged at least 28 days for extra-tender texture
- Butcher-cut from hand-selected premium beef
- Flash frozen after carving for perfect delivery
- Includes 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Excellent source of protein
This unique and beefy steak is on trend here in the States, but it's been popular in South American steakhouses for decades. Called the “churrasco” in Brazil and “asado” in Argentina, full of rich, beef flavor, this versatile, premium aged steak boasts a delicious tenderness perfect for breathing new life into your favorite steak recipes. A tri-tip steak tastes best when cooked over very high heat - in fact, it's best when cooked to medium-rare or medium. Try a tri-tip steak today… you'll be amazed at what you taste!
Nutrition & Info
|Menu||Steaks & Chops|
|Meal Time||Dinner, Lunch|
|Cooking Method||Broil, Grill|
|Dietary Need||Ketogenic Diet, Low Sodium, Made Without Gluten, Paleo Diet|
|Steak Cut||Craft Cuts, Tri-Tip Steak|