All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Bordeaux Red: Chateau Landreau
- Rhone Valley Blend: Famille Perrin Cotes du Rhone Villages Rouge
- Pinot Noir: Bouchard Pere & Fils Reserve Bourgogne Pinot Noir
Looking to learn the basics about wine? You've come to the right place. Below you will find links to the most asked about topics including wine ratings, attributes of different wines and much more. Feel free to use this information in reference to selecting, as well as serving, fine wines. But most of all remember, if you like it - that's what counts, so just enjoy!
- All wine and/or gift basket prices include shipping and handling. Wine and/or gift basket purchases do not qualify for Express, Overnight and Saturday Overnight delivery.
- Your wine and/or gift basket will ship separately from Omaha Steaks gourmet food packages. Your wine and/or gift basket will arrive in approximately 7 days or less from the day you place your order, unless you have requested a delayed arrival date.
- Wine and/or gift basket products cannot be shipped to the following states: AK, AL, DE, HI, KY, ME, MS, MT, PR, SD, TN, UT, VI. Also, Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at the time that orders are placed. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- Gift baskets (excluding wine) are allowed to ship to the contiguous 48 United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive the delivery of wine and/or wine gift baskets.
- Omaha Steaks Reward Gift Cards are not redeemable for wine and/or gift basket purchases.
- Wine and gift baskets are sold and delivered by our supplier, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks is the marketing agent.
Shipping & Delivery
Wine will ship separately from your Omaha Steaks food order. Weather conditions (whether it is extreme heat or freezing temperatures) across the US can create challenges for shipping wine. When temperatures while in transit could adversely affect your wine order, your order may be delayed to ensure it arrives in good condition.
Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at checkout.
Offer void where prohibited by law.