Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Italian Breaded Veal Patties
16 (4 oz.) Italian Breaded Veal Patties 661WZHReg. $49.99 I Now Only $34.99
You're halfway to a terrific Veal Parmesan! Delicious ground veal in the seasonings of Old Italy coated with bread crumbs, Romano cheese, garlic and cornmeal ready to saute and serve.
Read what our customers say
Love them!Julie R. - Elgin, IL
I loved them!!Belinda L. - Fremont, OH
This is another one of my favorites. We like them cooked as directed or with barbecue sauce added for the last ten minutes in the oven.Marion T. - Pinehurst, NC
We have bought these veal patties for yeas and have found them to be great just plain and also with various sauces; mushroom demi-glaze, marinara (parmagiana) or a light alfredo/wine.Dawn B. - Houston, TX
Tender and tasty, as good as any restaraunt offering.John J. - El Cajon, CA
excellentElizabeth S. - Clarks Summit, PA
makes a great veal parmigiana dinnerAlfonzo W. - Aurora, IL
I used to spend a lot of time making veal parmesan. Now, it takes me less than 20 minutes to serve one of these family favorites. I brown the patties in olive oil & butter. When nicely browned, I spoon spaghetti sauce on top. Five minutes before serving, I put grated mozarella cheese on the top. Cover the pan to let the cheese melt. Great-tasting, easy dinner!Pam D. - Capistrano Beach, CA
reminds me of my childhood when my mother used to serve these with green giant corn in butter sauce. yum, yum. veal parmesian is so good when I use these pattiesLinda M. - Surfside Beach, SC
These are unbelievably good!!Linda R. - Cranston, RI
A favorite of ours!Linda M. - Paso Robles, CA
We had been looking for these for years. They tasted great and we have ordered more.Vicki S. - Benton, AR
Delicious and we enjoy these patties very muchCathryn F. - Nashua, NH
My husband ate the veal patties and he said that they were very good.Pearl K. - Wolcott, CT
The ease of preparing them makes them great.Karl S. - Seminole, FL
Good quality and great for a quick mealCarol K. - Warminster, PA
not bad good with cheese+ spag. sauceRobert E. - Jensen Beach, FL
These are delicious and soooo ez to cook.William T. - Jacksonville, FL
An excellent alternative to burgers. Very easy to prepare and tasty. Good for sandwiches or a meat dish for a main meal.F Kevin S. - Eldersburg, MD
I fixed these for a meal for my son and granddaughter and my son loved them.Lillian S. C. - Lexington, KY
A great easy to prepare supper item when time is important. We always have some on hand for a quick meal.Joseph T. - Virginia Beach, VA
well seasoned and consistent from one patty to another. Good flavor.Gail B. - Walnut Creek, CA
Good breaded veal - makes a quick and tasty veal parm when you don't have time to use the real veal filets.T L. - Newton, NJ
These make for the best sandwiches and are quick and easy and they taste wonderful.Marie B. - Greybull, WY
|BONUS SAVINGS! Customers that bought this item also bought...|
|Customers who enjoy Italian Breaded Veal Patties also enjoy...|
Rich & Creamy
Light & Crisp
Questions about wine? Call 1-866-989-4637 to speak to our wine specialist.
- All wine prices include shipping and handling. Wine purchases do not qualify for Quick Ship Delivery, Express, Overnight and Saturday Overnight delivery.
- Your wine and gourmet food packages will ship separately. Your wine will arrive in approximately 7 days or less from the day you place your order, unless you have requested a delayed arrival date.
- Wine products cannot be shipped to the following states: AK, GA, HI, IN, IA, KY, ME, MT, OK, UT. Also, Local laws prevent us from shipping to certain zip code in the following states: FL, ID and NH. Information regarding states and zip codes that are not currently serviced will appear at the time that orders are placed. Offer void where prohibited by law.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order, purchase or receive the delivery of wine.
- Omaha Steaks Reward Gift Cards are not redeemable for wine purchases.
- Wine is sold and delivered by our supplier, Wine.com, Omaha Steaks is the marketing agent.