From Karl's Kitchen...
Meet Karl Marsh. Karl is Omaha Steaks' Executive and Research Chef. A graduate of the Century School of Culinary Arts in San Diego, California, Karl has worked as a professional chef for more than 23 years. His responsibilities at Omaha Steaks include new product development and testing, quality assurance, and recipe development.
Karl's award-winning creativity in the kitchen has inspired him to develop many interesting and innovative recipes that feature mouth-watering Omaha Steaks products.
Helpful Tips, Suggestions & More...
- Steak Cooking Chart
- Seafood Cooking Chart
- Ten Tips for Perfect Grilling
- Season Your Steaks with Style!
- Storing, Thawing & Cooking Omaha Steaks Product
- Choosing a Kitchen Thermometer That's Right For You
- Facts About Our Packaging & Product Labels
- Good News About Beef & Nutritional Facts You Should Know
- The Omaha Steaks Difference
- Download Great Gathering Guide & Cookbook (PDF Format)
- Download Omaha Steaks Complete Nutrition Analysis (PDF Format)
- Download Omaha Steaks Food Allergen and Sensitivity Guide (PDF Format)