Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1.5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Porchini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Burgundy
- 1/4 cup Sherry
- 2 cups Beef Demi Glace (available from Omaha Steaks as Steak Gravy)
- 1 can 14 oz can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of the canola oil in a large braising pan until very hot.
- Add the sirloin tips and brown. (10-15 minutes)
- Remove sirloin tips and juice from pan and reserve.
- Heat remaining canola oil and sauté yellow onions, shallots and garlic until transparent about 5 minutes.
- Add Sirloin Tips back with the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with sherry and scrape well. Cook until sherry reduces by 2/3's.
- Add Burgundy and reduce heat and cook covered for 1-1/2 - 2 hours, or until sirloin tips are tender.
- Uncover and cook until burgundy has reduced by 2/3's.
- Add Demi Glace and diced tomatoes in juice and bring to a boil.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.