Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1.5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 cup yellow onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 8 oz. Porchini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Burgundy
- 1/4 cup Sherry
- 2 cups Beef Demi Glace (available from Omaha Steaks as Steak Gravy)
- 1 can 14 oz can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of the canola oil in a large braising pan until very hot.
- Add the sirloin tips and brown. (10-15 minutes)
- Remove sirloin tips and juice from pan and reserve.
- Heat remaining canola oil and sauté yellow onions, shallots and garlic until transparent about 5 minutes.
- Add Sirloin Tips back with the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with sherry and scrape well. Cook until sherry reduces by 2/3's.
- Add Burgundy and reduce heat and cook covered for 1-1/2 - 2 hours, or until sirloin tips are tender.
- Uncover and cook until burgundy has reduced by 2/3's.
- Add Demi Glace and diced tomatoes in juice and bring to a boil.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.