Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to cook. Appliances vary, adjust cook time accordingly.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. FOOD MUST BE COOKED TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165° F AS INDICATED BY A FOOD THERMOMETER.
- Open bag, remove sauce pouches. Place sauce pouches in bowl of hot water.
- Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet to medium-high heat, add 1 T. oil and contents of bag.
- Cover and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add thawed sauce to skillet. Cook 2 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Remove skillet from heat, cover and let stand 1 minute before serving.