Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to cook. Appliances vary, adjust cook time accordingly.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. FOOD MUST BE COOKED TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F AS INDICATED BY A FOOD THERMOMETER.
- Open bag, remove sauce pouch and rice pouch. Place sauce pouch in bowl of hot water.
- Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet to medium-high heat, add 1 T. oil and contents of bag.
- Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave rice pouch for 3 minutes.
- Add thawed sauce to skillet, cook 2 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Remove rice pouch from the microwave, pour into serving dish. Pour contents of skillet over rice and serve.