Do not thaw. Keep Frozen Until Ready To Use. Appliances vary, adjust cook time accordingly.
- Open bag, remove sauce pouches and rice pouch. Place sauce pouches in bowl of hot water.
- Preheat 10" nonstick skillet over medium heat, add 1 T. oil and contents of bag.
- Cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave rice pouch for 3 minutes.
- Add thawed sauce pouches to skillet, cook 1-minute stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Remove rice pouch from microwave, pour into serving dish. Pour contents of skillet over rice and serve.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. FOOD MUST BE COOKED TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F AS INDICATED BY A FOOD THERMOMETER