Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to cook. Appliances vary, adjust cook time accordingly.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. FOOD MUST BE COOKED TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165° F AS INDICATED BY A FOOD THERMOMETER.
- Open bag, remove sauce pouch and rice pouch. Place sauce pouch in bowl of hot water.
- Preheat 10-inch skillet over medium heat, add 1 T. oil, contents of bag and 1 T. of water.
- Cover and cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave rice pouch for 3 minutes.
- Add thawed sauce and 2 T. water to skillet, cook uncovered stirring occasionally for 2 minutes until sauce is hot and bubbling.
- Remove rice pouch from the microwave, pour into serving dish. Pour contents of skillet over rice and serve.