Committed to Delivering the Very Best.
Omaha Steaks began as a small-scale butcher shop in downtown Omaha. From there, we grew rapidly. B.A.'s son, Lester Simon, joined the company in 1929. His leadership accelerated our growth, expanding our reach through cross-country foodservice partnerships, which put Omaha Steaks on the menus of railroad dining cars and troop transport trains. This exposure brought us widespread renown.
In 1953, we initiated our first mail order ventures, and by 1966, our notoriety had reached global proportions. It was then that the brand embraced a new name, Omaha Steaks International. Today we remain one of the world's most esteemed meat purveyors.
Our omni-channel approach to marketing has its roots in teleservices and mailing, but true to our innovative spirit, customers can now connect with us through all manner of diverse channels, from direct response television to social media and mobile apps.