Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Napa Cabernet Glaze
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 2 oz. Napa Cabernet Glaze
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Preheat sauté pan over medium heat with small amount of oil.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen glaze and slice in half. Reserve one half for future use and cut the other half into 4 even portions (approx. 3/4" each).
- Season fish with All Natural Seasoning and sauté fillets in pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with red wine and cook briefly to reduce wine.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on serving plate, turning off heat.
- Add glaze directly to hot pan drippings and wine.
- Stir until just melted and pour even amount over each salmon fillet.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.4.