Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Napa Cabernet Glaze
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 2 oz. Napa Cabernet Glaze
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Preheat sauté pan over medium heat with small amount of oil.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen glaze and slice in half. Reserve one half for future use and cut the other half into 4 even portions (approx. 3/4" each).
- Season fish with All Natural Seasoning and sauté fillets in pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with red wine and cook briefly to reduce wine.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on serving plate, turning off heat.
- Add glaze directly to hot pan drippings and wine.
- Stir until just melted and pour even amount over each salmon fillet.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.5.4.