Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Serves: 4 to 5
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 pieces Omaha Steaks Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1 bag Omaha Steaks Mixed Vegetables (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4.5 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar Thai sweet chili sauce, store bought
- Place 2 cups uncooked rice in 2 quart pot. Add 4-1/4 cups of chicken broth bring to a boil, then turn down to low and let simmer until the broth is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 450°, place 5-6 pieces of chicken tenders on a baking sheet, bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, when done remove from oven and cut each tender into 5 or 6 pieces and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in 12" fry pan, add mixed vegetables and saute for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium add the chicken tender pieces and jar of Thai Sweet Chili sauce to fry pan, stir and continue heating for another 1-2 minute.
- When done, serve over cooked white rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.10.1.