Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Sweet Smoky Applewood-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hr 45 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 4 Tbsp. Sweet Smoky Applewood Rub
- 2 tsp. chopped chives for garnish
- 1/2 recipe Southern Cornbread Stuffing with Andouille Sausage
(serves 8 - 10)
- 2 oz. butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup Andouille sausage, 1/4-inch cubed
- 3 cups chicken or turkey broth, reduced by half
- 2 Tbsp. chicken or turkey base
- 1 tsp. Sweet Smoky Applewood Rub
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh sage, minced
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 8-inch square pan cornbread
- Preheat grill on high.
- Thaw and blot dry steaks.
- Generously rub both sides of the steaks with Sweet Smoky Applewood Rub. Continue until all the rub is on the steaks.
- Spray the rubbed steaks with food release spray.
- Place the steaks on the heated grill and grill to desired doneness. For medium-rare steaks, about 5 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the second side.
- Remove steaks from grill and garnish with sprinkled chopped chives.
- Prepare cornbread the day before using your favorite mix.. Cut into 1-inch cubes and let dry out overnight un-wrapped
- In a braising pan melt butter and sauté onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Add Andouille sausage, and Sweet Smoky Applewood rub and cook well.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Combine hot ingredients with corn bread cubes, parsley, and sage. Mix well.
- Put in a pan, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.10.