Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Sweet & Savory T-Bones
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- Omaha Steaks T-bone Steaks
- 1/2 pound small carrots with tops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally. Place sauce in blender or food processor container. Cover; pulse on and off for slightly chunky texture. (For a thinner sauce, stir in additional 1 to 2 teaspoons water.) Return sauce to saucepan; keep warm until ready to serve.
- Place carrots and 2 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until water has evaporated; add squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly. Continue to cook, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Meanwhile, press pepper evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones; carve steaks crosswise into slices. Season steak salt, as desired. Serve with sauce and vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.