Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Sweet & Savory T-Bones
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- Omaha Steaks T-bone Steaks
- 1/2 pound small carrots with tops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally. Place sauce in blender or food processor container. Cover; pulse on and off for slightly chunky texture. (For a thinner sauce, stir in additional 1 to 2 teaspoons water.) Return sauce to saucepan; keep warm until ready to serve.
- Place carrots and 2 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until water has evaporated; add squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly. Continue to cook, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Meanwhile, press pepper evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones; carve steaks crosswise into slices. Season steak salt, as desired. Serve with sauce and vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff