Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sweet Hawaiian Mini Burgers
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 canned pineapple slices, drained
- 12 Hawaiian sweet or small whole wheat dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2-inch thick mini patties. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Place patties on grill until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile brush pineapple slices with sauce and place on grill around patties. Grill pineapple 4 minutes, turning once and brushing with additional sauce. Remove pineapple, keep warm. Brush burgers with remaining sauce after turning.
- Cut each pineapple slice into thirds. Line bottom of each roll with lettuce, top with burger, then with pineapple piece. Close sandwiches.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.