Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sumptuous Steak Stir-Fry
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sesame-ginger stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked brown or white regular rice, prepared without butter or salt
- Combine vegetables, 1/2 of garlic and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, adding additional water if pan becomes dry. Remove vegetables; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine with remaining 1/2 of garlic.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef mixture; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; season with salt, as desired. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef mixture.
- Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Add stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper, as desired; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.10.1.