Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Succulent Filet in a Field of Greens
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 cups assorted wild mushrooms (such as cremini, oyster, shiitake, enoki and morel)
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mixed baby salad greens
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and browned. Remove to medium bowl; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 teaspoons garlic and thyme. Press evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks in same skillet over medium heat; cook 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter.
- Add tomatoes, salad greens and vinaigrette to mushrooms; toss lightly to coat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with salad.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.