Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak Taco Salad
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Salads | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 package (8 - 10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp. packed brown sugar
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Combine rub ingredients; press onto steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill Flat Iron steaks, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. (Or to Broil Flat Iron Steaks place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Combine greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and dressing in large bowl; toss. Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange on salad mixture. Top with cheese.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.