Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Steak Burger with Grilled Cherry Heirloom Tomato and Fennel Salad on Grilled Sour Dough
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Gourmet Burgers
- 8 slices artisan sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 3/4 cup cherry heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fennel greens (rough chop)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt - to taste
- fresh ground black pepper - to taste
- Preheat grill on high while also preheating a mesh grilling basket.
- Cut Cherry Heirloom Tomatoes in half and drizzle with 1 tsp of the olive oil.
- Place the tomatoes in the preheated basket and grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Put grilled tomatoes in a bowl and add tsp of olive oil, 2 Tbsp of chopped fennel greens, 1/2 tsp fresh garlic minced, 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar. Stir well and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Season and grill the burgers as desired.
- Brush the Artisan Sour Dough Bread with Olive Oil and grill both sides.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading 1 tbsp of Stone Ground Mustard on the bottom slice of grilled sour dough bread.
- Next spread 2 Tbsp of fresh Arugula.
- Place the grilled burger on the Arugula and generously top burger with the Grilled Cherry Heirloom Tomato and Fennel Salad.
- Finish each with the top slice of grilled sour dough bread and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.12.2.