Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak Burger with Grilled Cherry Heirloom Tomato and Fennel Salad on Grilled Sour Dough
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Gourmet Burgers
- 8 slices artisan sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 3/4 cup cherry heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fennel greens (rough chop)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt - to taste
- fresh ground black pepper - to taste
- Preheat grill on high while also preheating a mesh grilling basket.
- Cut Cherry Heirloom Tomatoes in half and drizzle with 1 tsp of the olive oil.
- Place the tomatoes in the preheated basket and grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Put grilled tomatoes in a bowl and add tsp of olive oil, 2 Tbsp of chopped fennel greens, 1/2 tsp fresh garlic minced, 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar. Stir well and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Season and grill the burgers as desired.
- Brush the Artisan Sour Dough Bread with Olive Oil and grill both sides.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading 1 tbsp of Stone Ground Mustard on the bottom slice of grilled sour dough bread.
- Next spread 2 Tbsp of fresh Arugula.
- Place the grilled burger on the Arugula and generously top burger with the Grilled Cherry Heirloom Tomato and Fennel Salad.
- Finish each with the top slice of grilled sour dough bread and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.