Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Spicy Portuguese Steak Kabobs
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1-1/2 lb. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4" pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients; toss with beef. Thread beef and bell pepper alternately onto six 10" metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt. (Or to broil, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil about 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.