Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Throughout the country, consumers are experiencing higher prices and limited supplies for some of their gourmet favorites. We currently have inventory on many of these hard to find items, but quantities are limited. Order today to ensure your freezer is stocked for the summer season.
Spicy Lemon Pesto Flat Iron Steaks
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Combine Spicy Lemon Pesto ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Press garlic evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Season with salt, as desired.
- Top steaks with pesto. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.5.3.