Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Spice-Rubbed Sirloin Steaks with Chorizo Potato Hash and Golden Tomato Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks, about 10 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, roasted (see recipe below)
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons store-bought habanero chile sauce
- 2 teaspoons pureed canned chipotle chile
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pound new potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces hard Spanish-style chorizo or andouille sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, for garnish
* Roasting garlic gives it a sweet, mellow flavor
- Place unpeeled garlic cloves in a heavy skillet and dry-roast over low heat for about 30 minutes, shaking or stirring the skillet occasionally, until the garlic becomes soft.
- Alternatively, place the garlic cloves in a roasting pan and roast in a 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes. (Cooking at 300° for 45 minutes to 1 hour makes the garlic sweeter yet.)
- When the garlic has roasted, peel the cloves or squeeze them out of the skin.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan, heat through, and keep warm.
- Combine the cumin, oregano, peppercorns, and salt in a dry skillet and toast over medium heat for about 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Transfer the mixture to a spice grinder and pulse until finely ground.
- Massage the spice mixture into the steaks, transfer to a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill (or, alternatively, the steaks can be broiled).
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and blanch for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Quarter the chorizo by cutting in half lengthwise and then in half crosswise.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Add the sausage and sauté over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until it begins to render a little fat.
- Add the shallots, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and combine the mixture thoroughly.
- Sauté about 3 minutes longer, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the marjoram, vinegar, and salt, and cover to keep warm.
- Rub the steaks lightly with the oil to prevent them from sticking to the grill, and lightly oil the rack of the grill.
- Place the steaks over a medium-high fire and grill for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or about 6 to 7 minutes per side for medium.
- Be careful not to have a high flame or the rub will easily burn.
- To serve, place the hash at the top of warm serving plates.
- Lean the steaks against the hash and spoon the sauce around the steaks.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig and serve immediately.