Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Smoky Steaks with Chunky BBQ Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse or T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Omaha Steaks Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Wood Chip Foil Packet (see below)
- 1/4 cup drained canned pineapple chunks, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup mild barbecue sauce
- For sauce, combine pineapple, onion, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and vinegar in small saucepan. Cook over high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid is syrupy, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium; add barbecue sauce. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until heated through. Set aside.
- Combine 2 tablespoons brown sugar, steak seasoning and chili powder in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place wood chip foil packet on one side of grill directly on medium, ash-covered coals. Place cooking grill over coals. Place steaks in center of grill, not directly over foil packet. Grill, covered, 20 to 24 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Carve steaks into slices and season with salt, as desired. Serve with Chunky BBQ Sauce.
- Tear 12/12-inch square of heavy-duty (or double layer of regular) aluminum foil.
- Place 1 cup dry hickory wood chips onto center of foil.
- Seal packet by bringing the two opposite sides together above the chips; fold down in a series of 2 to 3 tightly sealed folds.
- Fold the remaining open sides up and over 2 to 3 times, pressing firmly to seal at each fold.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.6.