Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Smoked Brisket Sliders with Ancho Barbeque Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2.85 lb. Omaha Steaks Fully Cooked Beef Brisket
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 48 slider buns
- 1 lb. prepared coleslaw
- Thaw Fully Cooked Brisket under refrigeration for 24 hours. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove brisket from packaging and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Lightly cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile combine ketchup, Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub, maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice heated brisket and place about 2 oz. on each bottom bun. Drizzle each with sauce. Dividing evenly, top each slider with coleslaw and top with bun.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.