Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Skewered Surf and Turf with Rice and Roasted Garlic Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsSurf and Turf:
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 8 scallops (or 4 jumbo scallops)
- 2 frozen cold-water lobster tails
- 4 long metal skewers or 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes and drained
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 recipe Long-Grain White Rice
- 8 thin lemon slices, for garnish
- 4 sprigs dill, for garnish
- 2 heads garlic, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons minced marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- To prepare the garlic sauce, break up the heads of garlic into individual cloves, keeping them unpeeled. Place in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until lightly browned, shaking the pan occasionally. Remove from the oven, and when cool enough, squeeze out the garlic from the cloves and mince. Place the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes longer. Add the stock and cream and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the marjoram, salt, and pepper and remove from the heat. Transfer to a blender and puree. Return to a clean saucepan and simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until the sauce is reduced by one-third. Just before serving, warm through in a saucepan.
- Prepare the grill.
- To prepare the surf and turf, mix the butter and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- With scissors, cut the two lobster shells to expose the meat, brush with the butter mixture, and grill over medium-high heat, shell side down, for 5 minutes. Turn over, brushing any exposed lobster meat with the butter mixture, and grill for 7 minutes longer, or until the meat is white and cooked through. Add the paprika to the remaining butter mixture and when the lobster is cool enough, remove each shell, brush the tails with the paprika butter, and cut each tail into 6 slices.
- Thread the tenderloin tips and scallops on the skewers, brushing the scallops with the butter mixture, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or to the desired doneness, basting the scallops.
- Serve some of the rice on each serving plate and transfer the beef and scallops from the skewers on to the plates next to the rice. Add 3 lobster slices to each plate and serve some of the sauce next to the meat, seafood, and rice. Garnish with the lemon slices and dill.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2.