Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Sirloin Steaks with Red Chile Mashed Potatoes
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRed Chile Mashed Potatoes:
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 1/2 tablespoon pure red chile powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt, to taste
- 4 top sirloin steaks, about 8 ounces each, 1-1/4 inches thick, Omaha Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare the grill.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, melt the butter with the milk, bring to a boil, and add the garlic and corn.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the chile powder and stir.
- Strain the mixture, reserving the corn separately from the liquid.
- With an electric mixer (or with a wire whisk), whip the potatoes while drizzling in the reserved cooking liquid, adding a little more milk as needed.
- Stir in the reserved corn, the cilantro and honey, and season with salt.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet and sear the steaks over high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer to the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, about 4 minutes per side for medium, or to desired doneness.
- Transfer to serving plates.
- Serve the steaks with the potatoes.