Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sea Bass with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Sea Bass portions, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1-1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic, jalapeño, tomato paste, chili, cumin, cinnamon, and coriander; cook until garlic aroma is apparent.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, olives, and raisins. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat and reduce to a sauce consistency, about 8 minutes. Season finished sauce with salt and pepper.
- While tomato mixture simmers, transfer fish to a lightly oiled casserole dish. Season fish with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Top fillets with cooked tomato sauce. Bake fish until it flakes easily, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove fish. Spoon extra sauce on fish as desired. Serve hot.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.11.6.