Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Mushroom and Merlot Demi Glace
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 2 ea. 4 ounce cups Omaha Steaks Gravy
- 2 cup sliced wild mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup merlot
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large non-stick sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Season the thawed Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts with salt, pepper and add to the hot oil.
- Brown first side for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over chicken breasts, cover and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and reserve.
- Add the shallots and garlic and sauté until the shallots are transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté 2-3 more minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the Merlot and reduce by half.
- Add the Omaha Steaks Gravy to the pan and heat on high until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and reduce sauce by 1/3.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts then pour sauce over the top.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.3.