Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Roasted Pepper Pesto Rubbed Grilled T-Bones
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Salads | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Each T-Bone Steaks
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning or Salt and Pepper
- 1 Recipe Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 4 each Fresh Basil Sprigs
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Cloves Peeled
- 182 Cup Pine nuts Toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Place carrots and 2 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until water has evaporated; add squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly. Continue to cook, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Brush steaks with olive oil and season with Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of steaks with Roasted Pepper Pesto.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to desired doneness. (For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.)
- When steaks are finished brush both sides one final time with un-used pesto.
- Serve steaks with a dollop of un-used pesto in the center of each steak and garish with a fresh Basil Sprig..
- Combine all ingredients but the Olive Oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.3.