Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Roasted Pepper Pesto Rubbed Grilled T-Bones
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Salads | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Each T-Bone Steaks
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning or Salt and Pepper
- 1 Recipe Roasted Pepper Pesto
- 4 each Fresh Basil Sprigs
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Cloves Peeled
- 182 Cup Pine nuts Toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Place carrots and 2 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until water has evaporated; add squash. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly. Continue to cook, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Brush steaks with olive oil and season with Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of steaks with Roasted Pepper Pesto.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to desired doneness. (For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.)
- When steaks are finished brush both sides one final time with un-used pesto.
- Serve steaks with a dollop of un-used pesto in the center of each steak and garish with a fresh Basil Sprig..
- Combine all ingredients but the Olive Oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.