Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Roasted Garlic Compound Butter
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
Ingredients(Makes 1/2 cup)
- 2 heads garlic
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. To roast the garlic, slice about 1/4 inch off each garlic head to reveal the cloves. Remove any excess outer layers of paper on the garlic.
- Place garlic heads on sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle each with 1 tsp. olive oil. Wrap foil tightly over garlic. Roast for 40 - 60 minutes, until garlic is golden and can be easily pierced with a knife. Let cool 15 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic cloves out of their paper into a bowl. Add salt and mash with a fork to create a paste. Add room temperature butter and combine with a fork, ensuring garlic/salt paste is well blended into the butter.
- Place butter on the edge closest to you of a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Fold paper over butter and roll into a cylinder. Twist the ends of the paper and refrigerate until solid.
- When ready to serve, cut the chilled butter into slices and place on top of steak, seafood, or anything else you want to provide with a boost of flavor.
- Unused butter can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.