Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Roasted Chicken Halves with Roasted Vegetables
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 (16 oz. pkgs.) Omaha Steaks Savory Herb Rotisserie-Style Chicken
- 1 (24 oz. pkg.) Omaha Steaks Rustic Roasting Vegetables
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
PreparationDo not thaw chicken. Do not remove plastic film from chicken.
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Remove frozen chicken halves from box but leave ovenable film intact.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet with flat side up. Place on upper oven rack and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from cello bag. Toss with 2 T olive oil, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, and 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper. Place on a foil lined sheet pan. Place on lower shelf of oven. These will take about 20 minutes and may need to be stirred once or twice while cooking.
- Remove chicken from oven and carefully peel back top layer of ovenable film. Place back in oven for an additional 20 minutes (50 minutes total).
- Verify that chicken internal temperature has reached 165°F using a kitchen thermometer. Remove from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before serving with roasted vegetables.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.