Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ribeye Steak with Charred Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 3 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 1 recipe Charred Salsa
(serves 4 - 6)
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup tomato diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- Thaw Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks overnight in the fridge or quick-thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Charred Salsa using recipe below.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Blot dry steaks with a clean paper towel then brush each side with cooking oil. Generously season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness then let rest 5 minutes before slicing and topping with the Charred Salsa.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add the red onion, tomato, and bell peppers.
- Quickly stir around for about 1 minute. The goal is to char the outside of the veggies without cooking them.
- Carefully scrape veggies out of skillet and into a mixing bowl.
- Combine with rest of ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.