Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ribeye Steak with Charred Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 3 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 1 recipe Charred Salsa
(serves 4 - 6)
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup tomato diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced 1/4-inch
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- Thaw Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks overnight in the fridge or quick-thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Charred Salsa using recipe below.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Blot dry steaks with a clean paper towel then brush each side with cooking oil. Generously season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness then let rest 5 minutes before slicing and topping with the Charred Salsa.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add the red onion, tomato, and bell peppers.
- Quickly stir around for about 1 minute. The goal is to char the outside of the veggies without cooking them.
- Carefully scrape veggies out of skillet and into a mixing bowl.
- Combine with rest of ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.