Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Quick Beef & Caramelized Onion Pizza
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Pot Roast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- Heat oven to 450 F. Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and brown sugar; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is caramelized.
- Meanwhile remove pot roast from package, removing as much gravy as possible. Reserve gravy for other use. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased large baking sheet. Top evenly with beef, onion, walnuts, cheese and red pepper. Bake in 450 F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is hot. Cut into 8 wedges.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.6.5.