Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Provencale Top Sirloin Steaks with Tomatoes and Olives
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRosemary Roasted Potatoes:
- 1-1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold or red potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks, about 7 ounces each and 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) pitted Nicoise or other black olives
- 1 stalk celery, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 3 Roma tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and julienned (see below)
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and julienned
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and place in a baking dish or roasting pan with a 1-inch rim.
- Toss with the garlic, olive oil, and rosemary, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour, tossing occasionally, or until the potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, prepare the steaks and vegetables.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large heavy skillet or sauté pan.
- Add the onion and garlic, and sauté over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another 1 tablespoon of the oil in a second skillet.
- Cook over high heat for 1-1/2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Push the steaks to one side of each skillet and divide the olives, celery, and zucchini between the 2 skillets.
- Cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Turn the steaks over and divide the tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, bell peppers, oregano, and vinegar between the 2 skillets.
- Add the reserved onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes more for medium-rare (3 minutes for medium), stirring often.
- Transfer the steaks and vegetables to warm serving plates and serve with the roasted potatoes.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2a.