Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Provencale Top Sirloin Steaks with Tomatoes and Olives
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRosemary Roasted Potatoes:
- 1-1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold or red potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks, about 7 ounces each and 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) pitted Nicoise or other black olives
- 1 stalk celery, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 3 Roma tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and julienned (see below)
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and julienned
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and place in a baking dish or roasting pan with a 1-inch rim.
- Toss with the garlic, olive oil, and rosemary, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour, tossing occasionally, or until the potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, prepare the steaks and vegetables.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large heavy skillet or sauté pan.
- Add the onion and garlic, and sauté over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another 1 tablespoon of the oil in a second skillet.
- Cook over high heat for 1-1/2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Push the steaks to one side of each skillet and divide the olives, celery, and zucchini between the 2 skillets.
- Cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Turn the steaks over and divide the tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, bell peppers, oregano, and vinegar between the 2 skillets.
- Add the reserved onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes more for medium-rare (3 minutes for medium), stirring often.
- Transfer the steaks and vegetables to warm serving plates and serve with the roasted potatoes.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.