Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Provencale Top Sirloin Steaks with Tomatoes and Olives
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsRosemary Roasted Potatoes:
- 1-1/2 pounds small Yukon Gold or red potatoes, unpeeled and scrubbed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks, about 7 ounces each and 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) pitted Nicoise or other black olives
- 1 stalk celery, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 3 Roma tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and julienned (see below)
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and julienned
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and place in a baking dish or roasting pan with a 1-inch rim.
- Toss with the garlic, olive oil, and rosemary, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour, tossing occasionally, or until the potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, prepare the steaks and vegetables.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large heavy skillet or sauté pan.
- Add the onion and garlic, and sauté over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another 1 tablespoon of the oil in a second skillet.
- Cook over high heat for 1-1/2 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Push the steaks to one side of each skillet and divide the olives, celery, and zucchini between the 2 skillets.
- Cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Turn the steaks over and divide the tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, bell peppers, oregano, and vinegar between the 2 skillets.
- Add the reserved onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes more for medium-rare (3 minutes for medium), stirring often.
- Transfer the steaks and vegetables to warm serving plates and serve with the roasted potatoes.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.1.