Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pork Crown Roast with Garlic Herb Rub and Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 2 hr 30 min
Serves: 12 to 16
- 1 Pork Crown Roast
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. fresh pearl onions, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup + 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 T coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup thyme, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup rosemary, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- 2 T sage, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- Thaw roast completely and remove plastic packaging.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rub by combining salt, pepper, chopped garlic, chopped herbs and 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Mix 2 T of the rub with the remaining 2 T of olive oil and toss with potatoes and onions.
- Liberally rub all sides of roast with remaining rub. Be sure to get it in between the bones. Put any excess rub on the top.
- Place roast on a foil lined sheet pan and spread potatoes and onions around sides of the roast.
- Cook on center rack of oven for approximately 2 hour and 20 minutes to 2 hours and 35 minutes for a 9 lb. roast or until internal temperature reaches 145°F in the middle.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting away string and slicing into 16 even portions between the bones.
- Serve with the roasted red potatoes and pearl onions in the natural Au Jus.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.