Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Pork Crown Roast with Garlic Herb Rub and Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 2 hr 30 min
Serves: 12 to 16
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Pork Crown Roast
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. fresh pearl onions, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup + 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 T coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup thyme, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup rosemary, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- 2 T sage, leaves removed from stem and coarsely chopped
- Thaw roast completely and remove plastic packaging.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rub by combining salt, pepper, chopped garlic, chopped herbs and 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Mix 2 T of the rub with the remaining 2 T of olive oil and toss with potatoes and onions.
- Liberally rub all sides of roast with remaining rub. Be sure to get it in between the bones. Put any excess rub on the top.
- Place roast on a foil lined sheet pan and spread potatoes and onions around sides of the roast.
- Cook on center rack of oven for approximately 2 hour and 20 minutes to 2 hours and 35 minutes for a 9 lb. roast or until internal temperature reaches 145°F in the middle.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting away string and slicing into 16 even portions between the bones.
- Serve with the roasted red potatoes and pearl onions in the natural Au Jus.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.