Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Porcini-Dusted Steaks with Horseradish Crust
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- Fresh thyme sprigs, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons prepared cream-style horseradish
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup dried porcini mushrooms (about 1/2 ounce)
- 4 tablespoons roasted garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine 2 tablespoons chives, horseradish and mustard in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place mushrooms in mini food chopper container. Cover and process until finely ground.
- Combine ground mushrooms and pepper, as desired, in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks in skillet; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until surface of beef is browned, turning once. Remove to a rimmed metal baking sheet. Season with salt, as desired. Keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from heat; stir in minced thyme.
- Meanwhile spread horseradish mixture over tops of steaks. Top with bread crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Roast in 425°F oven 9 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness. Tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle steaks with remaining 1 tablespoon chives. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.