Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Polynesian Kabobs:Pineapple-Marinated Beef Skewers with Cilantro Rice
- 1 hrMarinade Time
Prep time: 60 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Kabobs:
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 2 star anise, broken into pieces
- 1 serrano chile, with seeds, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds boneless strip steak, Omaha Steaks, cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 onions, quartered and then cut in half lengthwise
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- Pinch of salt, plus more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers (preferably 12 inches long) in water for at least 10 minutes so they won't burn up on the grill, and then drain. (Alternatively, use metal skewers.)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, star anise, serrano, salt, and pepper.
- Thread the beef pineapple, peppers, onions, and cherry tomatoes onto each skewer and lay them in a roasting pan.
- Any extra pineapple and vegetables can be threaded on skewers as well.
- Pour the marinade over the kabobs and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning occasionally if they are not fully immersed.
- About 30 minutes before serving, prepare the rice. Place the rice, 2-1/2 cups of water, and the salt in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir once, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the cilantro, fluff with a fork, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grill.
- Remove the kabobs from the marinade.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, and reduce until about 1 cup remains.
- Reserve half of the reduced marinade to pass at the table: use the rest while grilling.
- About 15 minutes before serving, grill the kabobs for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the peppers start to blacken.
- Brush the kabobs a few times with the reduced marinade as they cook.
- Discard the marinade used for brushing the meat.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.