Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Plum Sauce and Mirin-Marinated Beef
- 1 hrMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip steaks, about 9 ounces ea. and 7/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce, plum sauce, chile sauce, and garlic in a shallow bowl or dish and add the steaks.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once or twice.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Set aside, let cool, and slice thinly.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.4.