Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Plum Sauce and Mirin-Marinated Beef
- 1 hrMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip steaks, about 9 ounces ea. and 7/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce, plum sauce, chile sauce, and garlic in a shallow bowl or dish and add the steaks.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once or twice.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Set aside, let cool, and slice thinly.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.