Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Pita Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce and Feta Cheese
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tsps. Omaha Steaks Salt Free Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 slices tomato, medium size, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Pita pocket breads, cut in half to make 4 pockets; warmed
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, 1/2 tsp. Salt Free Seasoning and 1/4 tsp. of salt in a small bowl; reserve.
- Preheat grill. Sprinkle remaining 1-1/2 tsp. Salt Free Seasoning and 1/4 tsp. of salt over both sides of burgers.
- Place burgers on grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Do not overcook.
- Place one burger in each pita half. Add 2 slices of tomato, 1 tbsp. cheese and yogurt sauce as desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.