Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Pink Peppercorn Steaks with Beurre Rouge and Shoestring Potatoes
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- Salt, to taste
- 6 tablespoons pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 or 3 Idaho potatoes, each about 8 ounces each, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick to 1/4-inch-thick julienne (preferably with a mandoline)
- Peanut oil, for deep frying
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crushed pink peppercorns (remaining from steak rub)
- 4 sprigs Italian flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- Soak the julienned potatoes in a bowl of cold water for about 30 minutes. Heat the oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375°. Rinse the potatoes thoroughly, drain and pat dry. Add the potatoes (in batches) to the hot oil and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. (Keep the temperature of the oil constant during frying and between batches. If the oil becomes too hot, the fries will brown too quickly and will not stay crisp once removed from the fryer.) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, and season with salt. To keep warm, if necessary, place in an oven set on low heat. Do not cover, or the fries will become soggy.
- Rub each steak with salt and about 1/2 tablespoon of the crushed pink peppercorns. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and sear the steaks over medium-high heat until browned on both sides (about 1 minute per side). Turn the heat down to medium and continue to sauté the steaks for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- To prepare the sauce, combine the red wine, red wine vinegar and shallots in a saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to about 2 tablespoons (this will take 10 to 15 minutes) and add the heavy cream. Turn the heat down to low and gradually add the butter, stirring slowly until it is all incorporated. Be careful not to let the mixture boil, or it will separate. Remove from the heat and strain if desired. Season with salt and the remaining 1/4 cup of crushed pink peppercorns. Transfer to a double boiler or thermos flask to keep warm if not using immediately.
- Arrange the steaks in the center of the warm serving plates and garnish with the parsley. If you wish, pour any steak juices over the steaks. Ladle the sauce over the steaks and around the plate. Top with a heaping portion of fries.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.