Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Throughout the country, consumers are experiencing higher prices and limited supplies for some of their gourmet favorites. We currently have inventory on many of these hard to find items, but quantities are limited. Order today to ensure your freezer is stocked for the summer season.
Pineapple-Soy Glazed Ribeye Steaks
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Mix glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring once.
- Place beef steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Brush with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes.)
- Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.5.3.