Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pineapple-Soy Glazed Ribeye Steaks
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Mix glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring once.
- Place beef steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Brush with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes.)
- Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.