Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Peppery Beef Tri-tip with Skewered Vegetables
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Omaha Steaks Beef Tri-Tip Roast
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 6 cups assorted vegetables (onion wedges, 3/4" zucchini or yellow squash slices, 1" red bell pepper pieces, medium mushrooms)
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Combine seasoning ingredients and 1/2 tsp. salt. Mix 1 tsp. seasoning with dressing. Press remaining seasoning onto beef roast. Thread vegetables alternately onto 12" metal skewers; brush with dressing.
- Place roast on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Place kabobs around roast. Grill roast, covered, 25 to 35 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove roast when instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 135°F for medium rare; 150°F for medium. Let stand 15 minutes. (Temperature will rise to 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.) Carve across the grain into thin slices. Serve with vegetables.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.11.4.