Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Pecan-Crusted Boneless Strips with Chimayo Red Chile Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 12 ounces plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons mild or medium pure red chile powder, preferably Chimayo
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon toasted ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter, optional
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks, about 8 ounces each and 7/8-inch thick
- 1 cup pecan pieces, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 red Serrano or small red jalapeno chiles for garnish
- Grill the tomatoes over indirect medium-high heat, turning often, until the skins are somewhat cracked and partly blackened, about 15 minutes. (Do not overcook or they will taste bitter.)
- Remove, coarsely chop (do not peel), and transfer to a blender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small skillet and sauté the garlic and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the blender and add the chile powder, oregano, cumin, and stock. Puree until smooth.
- Strain into a clean saucepan, bring to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in the butter and keep warm.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the pecans, oil, mustard, honey, and salt in a shallow bowl or dish and whisk gently to mix well.
- Set aside.
- Lightly season the steaks with salt (if desired) and pepper and grill over direct medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a roasting pan and spread the crust over the top of each steak. Finish under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes for medium-rare, 4 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Ladle the sauce onto serving plates, top with the steaks, crust-side up, and garnish each steak with a chile.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.10.