Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan-Seared Steaks with Romesco Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 large red bell peppers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons prepared minced roasted garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts (optional)
- Arrange bell peppers skin side up on large sheet of aluminum foil. Place on broiler rack so surface of peppers is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 12 to 15 minutes or until skin is blackened. Fold aluminum foil over peppers to enclose. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine 1 tablespoon garlic and black pepper in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to serving platter; season with salt, as desired. Keep warm.
- Remove and discard blackened skins from peppers. Place peppers, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender or food processor container. Add tomatoes, cilantro, pine nuts, orange juice and orange peel. Cover; pulse on and off until pureed.
- Spoon some sauce over steaks; serve remaining sauce with steaks. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts, if desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.