Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan-Seared Steaks with Romesco Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 large red bell peppers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons prepared minced roasted garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts (optional)
- Arrange bell peppers skin side up on large sheet of aluminum foil. Place on broiler rack so surface of peppers is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 12 to 15 minutes or until skin is blackened. Fold aluminum foil over peppers to enclose. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine 1 tablespoon garlic and black pepper in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to serving platter; season with salt, as desired. Keep warm.
- Remove and discard blackened skins from peppers. Place peppers, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender or food processor container. Add tomatoes, cilantro, pine nuts, orange juice and orange peel. Cover; pulse on and off until pureed.
- Spoon some sauce over steaks; serve remaining sauce with steaks. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts, if desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.