Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Pan-Seared Steaks with Romesco Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 3 large red bell peppers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons prepared minced roasted garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts (optional)
- Arrange bell peppers skin side up on large sheet of aluminum foil. Place on broiler rack so surface of peppers is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 12 to 15 minutes or until skin is blackened. Fold aluminum foil over peppers to enclose. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine 1 tablespoon garlic and black pepper in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in ridged grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to serving platter; season with salt, as desired. Keep warm.
- Remove and discard blackened skins from peppers. Place peppers, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender or food processor container. Add tomatoes, cilantro, pine nuts, orange juice and orange peel. Cover; pulse on and off until pureed.
- Spoon some sauce over steaks; serve remaining sauce with steaks. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, orange slices and pine nuts, if desired.