Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Pan-Seared Caesar Beef & Potato Salad
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron steaks
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds small unpeeled round red potatoes (about 1-1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/2 small lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) torn romaine lettuce hearts
- 1/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Place beef steaks and 1/2 cup dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 to 60 minutes.
- Place potatoes in shallow microwave-safe dish with 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 7 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile grate 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Cool potatoes slightly; cut lengthwise into quarters. Combine potatoes, lemon juice and lemon peel in medium bowl; toss.
- Add 1/4 cup dressing and salt and pepper; toss.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place steaks in skillet; cook top blade steaks 10 to 12 minutes (chuck eye steaks 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Remove from skillet; let rest 5 minutes.
- Remove tough connective tissue from center of top blade steaks; carve steaks into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lettuce and 1/4 cup dressing in large bowl; toss.
- Place lettuce on platter; top with beef and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Garnish with lemon.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2.