Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan-Seared Caesar Beef & Potato Salad
- 1 hrMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron steaks
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds small unpeeled round red potatoes (about 1-1/2-inch diameter)
- 1/2 small lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) torn romaine lettuce hearts
- 1/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Place beef steaks and 1/2 cup dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 to 60 minutes.
- Place potatoes in shallow microwave-safe dish with 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 7 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile grate 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Cool potatoes slightly; cut lengthwise into quarters. Combine potatoes, lemon juice and lemon peel in medium bowl; toss.
- Add 1/4 cup dressing and salt and pepper; toss.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place steaks in skillet; cook top blade steaks 10 to 12 minutes (chuck eye steaks 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Remove from skillet; let rest 5 minutes.
- Remove tough connective tissue from center of top blade steaks; carve steaks into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lettuce and 1/4 cup dressing in large bowl; toss.
- Place lettuce on platter; top with beef and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Garnish with lemon.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.3.